Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sister Roberts Has Arrived

Hello,
I made it to Washington, right now I am serving in Lake Holm Auburn my address is 23175 224th Pl SE suite E Maple Valley, WA 98038 its been so great right now! The flight here was rough, leaving my family it was harder to say goodbye today then when I left to go to the MTC. At the airport I met this couple and their nephew is serving in Germany. So we bonded for awhile it was so cool. I sat by this cute elderly lady shes about 90 years old she was so cute! I love it here and its so green its so different here! I just love it! Well I got to go love you guys! 

PS. this is Sister Hammond and I'm so excited to serve with Sister Roberts :)

Love- Sister Roberts! Love you ALL(:

We were so happy to pick up your daughter and get her settled in the Federal Way Mission.  After lunch and some training at the mission home we introduced her to her companion, Sister Hammond.  We look forward to working with your daughter as she serves the Lord in the beautiful state of Washington.

Sterling A. Rasmussen
Washington Federal Way Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
President
Displaying roberts072616.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment